This page features some of the advanced lithotripsy equipment utilized by the Kidney Stone Center of the Rocky Mountains.
The Dornier Lithotripter S II is a fully integrated urological workstation. The state-of-the-art design combines proven Dornier Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) technology, with advanced imaging and information management options. Precise targeting is achieved due to the isocentric design of the X-ray C-arm, flexible imaging and computer controlled automatic positioning features. These features combined with UIMS (Urology Information Management System), Dornier's next generation of digital imaging, data management, and connectivity platform make the Dornier Lithotripter S II a superior and highly efficient system for lithotripsy and endourology procedures.
- The most recent generation of lithotripter technology
- Excellent imaging capabilities
- Good fragmentation for smaller stones
- Table top configuration with no weight limitation
- Patient size may limit targeting ability
The Dornier Delta Lithotripter combines Dornier's proven Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL) technology with state-of-the-art imaging and information management options. This system's design avoids the risk of misalignment while ensuring precise stone localization, thus providing an optimal treatment experience.
- Excellent for mobile applications
- Excellent for difficult-to-target stones
- Some patient weight and size limitation